Friday, May 29, 2009

hard drive crash, etc.

so i dropped my external terrabyte, and now it is kaput. they'll replace it for free, but my data is gone. All those gigs of out sounds and weird films. A little dissapointing, but whatever. I do like to raze the mp3s every now and then but i wasn't ready for it to happen now.

Tonight, I'll see Sharron Kraus again and tomorrow's the all day Sonic Circuits event at Artomatic. I also bought a ticket to Scootergate 4, the music looks unappealing, but i do gotta get my scoot on.

Next week I start ground work on the next Avant Fairfax event, new location, new sounds. Stay tuned for details.

I've been listening to the new Sunn O))), Monoliths and Dominions. It's really good, you can find it on other blogs, so i won't bother uploading it.

I've got a few vinyl rips I'm getting ready to do, so those will occur when I get around to it (anywhere from a few days to a few months.)

No comments: