Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No Fun

So I went up to NYC for no fun fest, and contrary to the name, I had a fucking blast. I bought a little H2 recorder for the trip and was able to tape most of the show. I think the only one I'm missing is Carlos Giffoni, because I forgot to press record. (drugs) these are all in VBR mp3 because I was worried about space, but they still sound pretty good. I didn't do any post, so you'll have to turn your speakers up. They've all been tagged in Itunes, numbered, named.

EARS!

Tom'll be taking the recorder to Maryland Deathfest on Friday and I've yet to decide whether to give it to him on Saturday or take it to see the Bonnie Prince. I mean, I've heard like five bootlegs and three live CDs from the fella, so I know it'll be good and all, but there's already tons of recordings out there of him, and some of this stuff at MDF should be interesting. If Chris goes to Arkestra with us on Sunday, i'll let Tom use my h2.

No comments: